ISOS provides international and domestic emergency medical, security and travel assistance services anywhere in the world.
Before you travel
- Contact ISOS to request a pre-departure briefing specific to your itinerary. Complete the ISOS travel briefing form and email it to email@example.com. ISOS will respond with your briefing within 72 business hours.
- Know how to contact ISOS if you need them while you’re away: add the ISOS assistance app to your smart phone and download your ISOS ID card.
During your trip
- Contact ISOS for medical and travel security assistance: use the ISOS assistance app for one-click dialing, or refer to your ISOS ID card for in-country and dedicated Yale phone numbers. You may ask the operator to reverse the charges.
- Coverage applies to business and personal travel 100 miles or more away from your permanent residence.
- Multilingual assistance is available 24/7/365.
Click on the headings below for more information. A list of resources is available in the menu to the right.