Coverage for Non-Yale Parties

“Small Group” coverage is available for non–Yale affiliates, such as non-Yale chaperones, volunteers, or guides, who intend to travel with a University sponsored group.

A request for enrollment should be sent by the department, and the department will be charged for the coverage.

If you would like to enroll a non-Yale affiliate who is traveling with your Yale group, please complete this worksheet and return it to Please choose evacuation/assistance only, or evacuation/assistance plus out of country medical expense coverage. Rates are shown on the worksheet.