University Properties Contractors

Insurance Requirements

The University requires outside parties to provide insurance when performing work for or providing services to Yale, or when using Yale facilities. The standard requirements for insurance for contractors working on residential university properties are provided in the menu on the right. Please contact Marjorie Lemmon at 203-432-0140, or at if you have questions about these requirements.

A list of resources is available in the menu to the right.