Coverage for Dependents

Can I add dependents?

UHCGlobal coverage is automatically extended to the spouse and legal dependents, (including same sex partners eligible for other University benefits), of University students and current employees whenever they travel together.

Coverage for dependents not traveling with you

To obtain coverage for dependents who are planning to travel independently, University members may contact UHCGlobal directly from their email address to request enrollment. The rate is $6.50 per month and includes a personalized ID card issued by UHCGlobal.

Contact Christen Street at